People come to my blog for all sorts of reasons, apparently. A few days ago, WordPress e-mailed me a summary of the most common search terms that brought readers to my site in 2010.
Here are some of the highlights.
1. Hair diffuser / diffuser hair / diffuser for hair / how to use a diffuser / diffuser hair dryer / hair diffusers / what is a hair diffuser / diffusers for hair: 757 page views (people were probably looking at this post)
2. Genes: 255 page views (I guess people found the genetics spread I designed, located halfway down this page)
3. Marie Antoinette hairstyles / Marie Antoinette hairstyle / Marie Antoinette hair: 186 page views (they must have been busy reading about polygamists)
4. Red comforter / orange comforter / comforter / pink and orange comforters / dark red comforter / pink and orange comforter / satin comforter / orange comforters / ikea comforters / pink comforter: 141 page views (these people helped me decide on my dorm room comforter!)
5. sdflkjsdf (I guess a lot of people typed the same random sequence of nonsense that I once typed!): 89 page views (had to be this one)
Some other favorites include:
- famous men with beards / famous facial hair
- donkey riding
- bird makeup
- robot makeup
- flat thumbs
- you’re an idiot
- who invented the noogie
- you’re still an idiot
- the man said, in a whisper, ‘oh, sorry. can i have a hamburger?’”
- didn’t you realize that lia was shortened?????????
Hmm, I guess Lia is shortened. Could explain why I’m only 5’2”.